Beloved C90 Stolen

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Dillydays
Rides:: Honda c90

Beloved C90 Stolen

Post by Dillydays » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but my beloved C90 was stolen from my locked garage on 09/05/2022. The thieves bent back the garage door to get in. They managed to get away with the bike and hundreds of pounds worth of tools.

This bike has huge sentimental value. I lovingly restored this bike, and this was the last engine my uncle ever worked on before he passed away from cancer this year. If the bike finds its way back to me, I would be extremely grateful. This bike wasn't officially on the road yet, so it wasn't insured which means no money back from insurance either. I would have insured it but I literally just finished putting it back together, and then it was stolen the same evening it was finished.

Custom Honda C90 in bespoke Piaggio light blue. The bike was stolen without the ivory side panels pictured and the number plate. Custom straight bars, cut-down shinguards, brown single seat, orange air intake, brown grips, off-road tyres, black wire wheels, original modified exhaust sprayed black, custom rear light and number plate bracket. The engine has been resprayed black. Bike is registered as a red with DVLA.

I must stress though this is not about the money, I just want the bike back in whatever condition its found. Any information on the bikes whereabouts would be greatly appreciated. I have registered the bike stolen on bikersunited too.

If I have posted this in the wrong place, please can I get some advice as to where I can post this.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foeux
Rides:: 1988 Honda C90MG Blue

Re: Beloved C90 Stolen

Post by Foeux » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:34 am

I have nothing to say but BUGGER!

I bought a Honda cub90 this week and having had loads of different cars and bikes, I've never been keener on a vehicle quicker.

Any hope of getting it back yet? Police any good?

Dillydays

Post by Dillydays » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:41 am

Thanks for the message.

No hope getting it back as yet. Police weren't really interested, juts gave us a crime number. As it didn't have its plates on not even sure even if its recovered whether I will hear anything.

Anyone know how I would go about contacting the police to see if they have it in a lockup?

Thanks

Sam

cozi70
Rides:: Z50,cf70,msx and an auld german 1200gs

Post by cozi70 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:49 pm

If it's recovered the police would get the reg details from the vin number and hopefully contact the last registered keeper ,which is hopefully you.

Dillydays

Post by Dillydays » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:10 pm

Thanks @Cozi70 makes sense.

Fingers-crossed its recovered, its more than just a bike to me.