Ruby, me, Barker and Littlehampton Bimbles

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
richie the 1st
Rides:: Honda sh 125i/Peouget tweet 125.suzuki address silver/blue

Re: Ruby, me, Barker and Littlehampton Bimbles

Post by richie the 1st » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:17 pm

Lupulco wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:39 am
What a nice article, it's made me definitely want to get back on two wheels.
I did think of the New Honda Cub 125, but i am now thinking of the Honda vision, all the simplicity of the Cub [air-cooled, but with better weather protection and room to store an helmet.
Go for it lupuico there,s a big write on here on the Honda vision 110i ,I had one a 2013 bought in july 2015,with 4500 miles up,for less money then some dealers and private are trying to sell now,if and when I get one in red it will be the esp model. 8-)

SYPAN
Rides:: Honda C90 BMW F650CS Honda Camino

Post by SYPAN » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:30 pm

Great write up and pictures Leiba. I just wish I had your expertise in taking and posting pictures. Just goes to show that those of us who are over a certain age, less than 8 foot tall and with dodgy legs don't need a £15k monster tourer to have our own adventures.
On your other thread of buses in London - we went to watch our daughter in the marathon this year and loved your public transport system which let us use our bus passes to go everywhere. Here we have one bus every two hours and that's your lot so it's a good job I don't want to use them.
But main point - excellent story - I look forward to many more now that Ruby is home.

Leiba
Rides:: Red C90.

Post by Leiba » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:17 pm

SYPAN wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:30 pm
public transport system which let us use our bus passes to go everywhere.
With the added bonus of a 'free' sight seeing tour thrown in.