Just Bought An Innova ANF 125

Anything else ya ride!
Tranberg
Rides:: Anf125i

Re: Just Bought An Innova ANF 125

Post by Tranberg » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 am

It's in great nick, and those who have owned both your carburettor version and my injection version say that the carb version goes noticeably faster.

Try to use your heel, then the risk of hitting the side stand is nil.

Even wearing these extremely thick rain boots, which are worn on top of normal riding boots, I can use the heel pedal with my heel.

lucky
Rides:: (2001) X Reg Honda Cub 90 MT (Stolen) 2007 Honda Innova ANF 125

Post by lucky » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Tranberg wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 am
It's in great nick, and those who have owned both your carburettor version and my injection version say that the carb version goes noticeably faster.

Even wearing these extremely thick rain boots, which are worn on top of normal riding boots, I can use the heel pedal with my heel.

Thank you the condition is nice I was lucky when I bought it, it had been stored for a while. I hadn't heard about the carb vs injection difference in speed which is nice to know :) , though I do prefer the speedo clock & headlight on the injection version. Since I put the cable tie on I haven't had a problem maybe try a little harder with the heel & toe :) .

Wuyang
Rides:: None at present

Post by Wuyang » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:45 am

Tranberg wrote:

Regarding speed.....I've had one carb and three inj. The carb engine to me feels more grunty, but top end speed down hill flat out is the same on carb and inj. I did however notice that my first inj felt airy fairy compared to my carb one. My second inj was as good as the carb through the gears...basically just as quick if not quicker. My last inj was like my first, but in fairness it wasn't fully run in. The inj innova has fewer rattles and runs clean from first press of the button. The more I hammered the inj innova the better they seemed to get. Loved my innova.....didn't like the conti go tyres I put on them though, OK in dry, but didn't trust them in the wet.

raybarber
Rides:: Honda SH300

Post by raybarber » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:50 am

Tranberg wrote:

Did you get the boots in Germany?

Tranberg

Post by Tranberg » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:12 am

Yes. The boots are Bundeswehr surplus and are wonderful to keep your feet dry and toasty warm in the winter, worn on top of your normal motorcycle boots. You just tread in them and zip up. The zipper is on the wet side of the boots.

They make you look like an industrial diver out of the water, but I couldn't care less.

They are ridiculously cheap for their quality 9 Euros plus shipping: https://www.outdoorfan.de/BW-Ueberschuh ... verschluss

They are new-old-stock, but there are no signs of the rubber being old and likely to crack.

They were made by Bata, a renowned name in shoes.

raybarber

Post by raybarber » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Ordered a pair thanks. With any luck, they'll also help with my short-leg problem. :) Postage cost more than the boos.

Wuyang
Rides:: None at present

Post by Wuyang » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:31 pm

Tranberg wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:12 am
Yes. The boots are Bundeswehr surplus and are wonderful to keep your feet dry and toasty warm in the winter, worn on top of your normal motorcycle boots. You just tread in them and zip up. The zipper is on the wet side of the boots.

They make you look like an industrial diver out of the water, but I couldn't care less.

They are ridiculously cheap for their quality 9 Euros plus shipping: https://www.outdoorfan.de/BW-Ueberschuh ... verschluss

They are new-old-stock, but there are no signs of the rubber being old and likely to crack.

They were made by Bata, a renowned name in shoes.
I'm a size wide ten, any idea what size I'd need?

kayz1
Rides:: 1977 C70 scott nss300 & ct125

Post by kayz1 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:59 pm

size 43/uk 9 what would i have to order please. I have tried google trans and it all goes to pot.
Tis mainly the shortness of the leg i need help with :lol:
Many thanks.
Lyn.

raybarber

Post by raybarber » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:11 pm

I just ordered my shoe size. The website took a bit of working out but I managed it in the end. It looks like PayPal is the only option. I too, am hoping it gives me a bit more foot on the floor. :)

Tranberg

Post by Tranberg » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:57 pm

If you look on the normal boots there is a size comparison. I Don't Know Why you're having difficulties English is just a German dialect
https://www.outdoorfan.de/BW-Bergschuhe ... er-schwarz