electronic ignition - £100 - Offers

RE-OPENED :)
mrblue
Rides:: honda c100

electronic ignition - £100 - Offers

Post by mrblue » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi Guys, Just made a big mistake, bought an electronic ignition set up from Southeast cycles in Vietnam £ 125 & it's the wrong one. My bike is a c100 pushrod & this kit turns out to be for a overhead cam. Totally my mistake, like always did not read the ad properly, Just wondered if anyone would make me an offer as it will cost a mint to send it back. It's a complete kit inc crank adaptors, wiring loom to convert to 12 v, ignition switch, flasher unit, rectifer, bulbs. Everything you need really. It's untouched, i opened the box & could see straight away this is not for my engine. The guy at Southeast cycles was good enough to say he would take it back & give a refund as he does not not have one to fit my bike.

All parts ads must have a price in the header. Rather than deleting the ad I have put you a price in the header. If you want it changing to something else, please shout up and one of the Moderators will do the necessary. - Capitano

posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=270535
Newtsalad wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:20 pm
Forthwith for new ads.

ALL Bikes/Parts sold MUST have the price in the header.

NO items to be posted HERE that are offered on Ebay. If it doesn't sell here and goes onto ebay, NOTIFY Mods/Admin, the ad will be shifted to the AutoTrader and Ebay section, Otherwise it will be DELETED.

As the marketplace is getting busier, it's getting necessary to enforce the rules.

Also, please bear in mind, unfavourable comments on a price will be removed immediately. Any member can ask what they like for bikes or parts, and it's not for others to comment upon.

ncsteve
Rides:: 1965 Honda CA102

Re: electronic ignition

Post by ncsteve » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:26 pm

Do you know if it will fit my 1981 C70?

mrblue
Rides:: honda c100

Post by mrblue » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:16 am

Hello, This kit is to convert 6v to 12 volt so if your bike is 6v it should fit.

steve brock
Rides:: c90

Post by steve brock » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:32 am

Maybe interested have you got a pic ?