Mirrors and indicator unit : K-reg Cub 90

RE-OPENED :)
Dom

Mirrors and indicator unit : K-reg Cub 90

Post by Dom » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:22 pm

I have a pair of mirrors for a K-reg Cub 90. They are in good condition. The glass just needs to be cleaned! Couple of scuffs on the chrome bars, but this does not detract too much from the condition. £6 plus P&P

I also have an indicator unit with mounting stalk from the same cub 90. I'm not sure but i think that it is the rear, left-hand side unit. In addition, I'm not sure if the unit was working when it was removed, so please take this into account (it might work!). Please check the image. As Honda enthusiasts i'm sure you'll know which side this component fits on! £9 plus P&P

I have other parts to sell from a Cub 90 including engine and chassis, so please message me and i will see what i can do for you. I am based in Essex, so if you would like to collect than please do so. If not then i will have to post them at an extra cost.

richardcole3
Rides:: honda z50a

Re: Mirrors and indicator unit : K-reg Cub 90

Post by richardcole3 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm

hello there, im interested in the engine and the chassis please

can you email me at richard-cole@ntlworld.com i can collect and pay cash if need be asap or maybe we could arrange carriage of somekind

please give me first dibs

thanks

richard

Knobby
Rides:: 2007 Honda SH300i

Post by Knobby » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Frame sounds interesting!
Is it sold yet?

Do you have the leg sheild and front indicators and if so are they the type on the brackets?

Dom

Post by Dom » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Mirrors have been sold