1987 C90 For Sale £1500

RE-OPENED! :)
passtormer
Rides:: C90, vespa, bmw

1987 C90 For Sale £1500

Post by passtormer » Thu May 26, 2022 9:33 pm

1987 C90 in Blue 23000 miles 12 months MOT

The bike is in good condition with no rot and what little surface issue there were have been resprayed two years ago, forks and swing arm, both absolutely solid.. It has had the tank replaced with a red one prior to my purchase but as you can't see it in normal use its never been an issue for me, only ever see it at Fill up.
Whilst not in concourse condition this 1987 bike is in a very tidy condition so much so that my initial intention to strip and rebuild just faded over time.

I have had the bike for 6 years now and it has been used soley on the back of our Motorhome.I am only selling now because we have acquired a more modern scooter/moped for the motorhome which the wife can drive on her car licence. The advantages of that do outweigh the loss of power, so we need to sell.

The bike had the panniers and rickman screen on when we purchased the bike. If the bike sells for the asking Price of £1500 i will throw in a rickman topbox in useable condition and the mounting frame for it.

I have more detailed pictures if required, I am located near Crewe in Cheshire j17 M6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.