1972 6v C90 FOR SALE £2995

RE-OPENED! :)
Pompy90
Rides:: C90 DRZ400

1972 6v C90 FOR SALE £2995

Post by Pompy90 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:34 pm

For sale is my 1972 Beaver Brown Honda C90 6v.

I bought the c90 from the daughter of a local man who was its first owner and had sadly passed away. Although mechanically sound, the rear end had unfortunaly started to rust as many seem to do.

The bike was completely stripped down and the back section was removed. Repair sections for this age c90 are not available so using a similar model rear section the back half of the frame has been re fabricated.

In addition to the outside skin of the arch you can see, there is a new inner wheel arch panel and custom strengthening plates (shown in the photos.) Again the original inner arch strengthening panels are not available. It's even had a new shock spindle that runs through the frame turned and welded in. I have some other photos of the build and I've kept the original tail end just as reference.

Once the fabrication was completed the back half of the bike was primed and sprayed in RS bike paints beaver brown. The c90 was re assembled and everything checked, regressed etc where necessary.

The bike runs lovely having covered approx 22000 miles, and has had new oil, air filter, spark plug, fuel lines, genuine points & condenser. It also comes with quite a few spares (please see photos) that include many bolts, gaskets, brake shoes, new exhaust , original paniers, tool kit, owners manual, Haynes manual and top box

Overall a very nice bike, it's not mint but it is solid and very presentable.

I do have the legshield also, It's in fair condition and has the original honda badge.

Downsides are, the sump plug has at some point in the past been stripped, and someone has made a larger plug.

Any questions feel free to ask

I'm having trouble adding photos I'll happily email, what's app, or send via Facebook messages

Toby

Pompy90
Rides:: C90 DRZ400

Re: 1972 6v C90 FOR SALE £2995

Post by Pompy90 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:27 pm

Ebay item number 304085271499