SH300i - £2500 - Oxon - Not for sale at present

RE-OPENED! :)
midget
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 pm
Rides:: anf 125 +sh300i

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by midget » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:08 am

Pictures to follow later today. Thanks for interest.

John

Wuyang
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Rides:: Honda sh125i.
Location: Scarborough

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by Wuyang » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:25 pm

If pics don’t get posted on here can you please email me some to....

olafsbigcarrotnose@yahoo.co.uk

Only the other day I was considering buying a local sh300, red, one owner, 7,000 miles 2017/18....it sold for £3000 in the end, I could have had it for £2900, but I didn’t fancy spending that much......it was nice though.

I read somewhere the newer ones have less hp, not sure what year this changed though.

User avatar
Capitano
Posts: 4145
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Rides:: '92 C90, '17 Burgman UH, 24V e-bike
Location: West Sussex
Contact:

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by Capitano » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:58 pm

Wuyang wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:25 pm
If pics don’t get posted on here can you please email me some to....
midget wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:08 am
Pictures to follow later today. Thanks for interest.
John
* Photos hopefully being loaded up later - Capitano
The photos haven't been posted yet as they haven't been received yet. ;)

The offer still stands to post some up on the topic thread, subject to receiving them via email.

8-)

Wuyang
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Rides:: Honda sh125i.
Location: Scarborough

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by Wuyang » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:28 am

Capitano wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:58 pm
Wuyang wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:25 pm
If pics don’t get posted on here can you please email me some to....
midget wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:08 am
Pictures to follow later today. Thanks for interest.
John
* Photos hopefully being loaded up later - Capitano
The photos haven't been posted yet as they haven't been received yet. ;)

The offer still stands to post some up on the topic thread, subject to receiving them via email.

8-)
Thanks capitano.......I just received some pics via email.
Wuyang

User avatar
Capitano
Posts: 4145
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Rides:: '92 C90, '17 Burgman UH, 24V e-bike
Location: West Sussex
Contact:

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by Capitano » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:56 am

Wuyang wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:28 am
Capitano wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:58 pm
Wuyang wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:25 pm
If pics don’t get posted on here can you please email me some to....
midget wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:08 am
Pictures to follow later today. Thanks for interest.
John
* Photos hopefully being loaded up later - Capitano
The photos haven't been posted yet as they haven't been received yet. ;)

The offer still stands to post some up on the topic thread, subject to receiving them via email.

8-)
Thanks capitano.......I just received some pics via email.
Wuyang
Whereas ...

;) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wuyang
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Rides:: Honda sh125i.
Location: Scarborough

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by Wuyang » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:20 pm

Capitano wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:56 am
Wuyang wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:28 am
Capitano wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:58 pm
Wuyang wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:25 pm
If pics don’t get posted on here can you please email me some to....
midget wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:08 am
Pictures to follow later today. Thanks for interest.
John
* Photos hopefully being loaded up later - Capitano
The photos haven't been posted yet as they haven't been received yet. ;)

The offer still stands to post some up on the topic thread, subject to receiving them via email.

8-)
Thanks capitano.......I just received some pics via email.
Wuyang
Whereas ...

;) :lol:
Would you like me to forward you the email pics on? If forward me your email either on here or via my email.
Cheers
Wuyang

User avatar
Capitano
Posts: 4145
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Rides:: '92 C90, '17 Burgman UH, 24V e-bike
Location: West Sussex
Contact:

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by Capitano » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:52 pm

Wuyang wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:20 pm
Would you like me to forward you the email pics on? If forward me your email either on here or via my email.
Cheers
Wuyang
Might not be a bad idea. 8-)

capitano AT bikerider DOT com

Wuyang
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Rides:: Honda sh125i.
Location: Scarborough

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by Wuyang » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:10 pm

Capitano wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:52 pm
Wuyang wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:20 pm
Would you like me to forward you the email pics on? If forward me your email either on here or via my email.
Cheers
Wuyang
Might not be a bad idea. 8-)

capitano AT bikerider DOT com
Given it a go, hopefully it’s worked.
Cheers
Wuyang

User avatar
Capitano
Posts: 4145
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Rides:: '92 C90, '17 Burgman UH, 24V e-bike
Location: West Sussex
Contact:

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by Capitano » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:03 am

We got there in the end.

If your name is Roger, you have confused things! Buy this bike as recompense! :lol:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

midget
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 pm
Rides:: anf 125 +sh300i

Re: SH300i - £2500 - Oxon

Post by midget » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:06 am

Thank you whoever/whatever your name is, for posting the pics for my add, and I apologies to any that I may have caused any confusion.

Post Reply