Kreg c90 economy - electric and kick, stunner, £800.

RE-OPENED! :)
triumphgibbo
Rides:: cafe raced triumph trident, Triumph 955I daytona, c90 - MG, c90 - E chop, '77c50

Kreg c90 economy - electric and kick, stunner, £800.

Post by triumphgibbo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Sadly for sale is my K reg c90 mg - electric and kick start.
Bought it for general fun and to do a long charity ride, but my wingman can't get the time off work to do it, so we're postponing until 2012. I need money, hence for sale.

I'll waffle on a bit, but if Im buying a bike i want to know everything!

Sexy blue, just under 10,00 miles now. Taxed and MOT (cant remember when until, ill post tomorrow), registered in my name and waiting for the new logbook to turn up.

The bike is in very very good condition! few tiny little off colour patches, but as you can see in the pictures it's quite a stunner. rides really really well, put new oil in, I've checked the chain and lubed it, all lights and electrics work perfectly. seat is gorgeous!

minus points - small crack in the bottom corner of the leg shield, still looks good anyway, ill post a pic tomorrow. but that's it. if you want a pristine seeninty, that's 22 quid. No orig took it. I also cleaned up the clock too, deleting the KMs in black pen. I think it looks cleaner and cooler, but can be wiped clean with white spirit if its not to your taste. black shocks and not blue..picky!

I've been watching 90s on ebay for a long while and know that this bike would make close to a grand. However, I would much rather someone on this forum got the bike than some chump - so the asking price is £800. Though I don't want to part with it, 800 makes the right lot of difference to me at the moment.
The bike runs sweetly sweetington, is a real cutey, and even my dad, a dyed in the wool hater of 'f*ucking old hondas' has a soft spot for it.

If you want more info or more pictures, then get in touch. with a bit of spit and polish, this could be literally show quality! I'm in north Norfolk, happy to take calls and tell you more about it.

triumphgibbo
Rides:: cafe raced triumph trident, Triumph 955I daytona, c90 - MG, c90 - E chop, '77c50

Re: Kreg c90 economy - electric and kick, stunner, £800.

Post by triumphgibbo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:48 pm

PM me and ill get back to you.

I'll be sticking rigidly to the procedure stated in sticky, if youre not willing to swap the details suggested then move on sucka!!!