not monkey or mini , its DAX and Chaly time (wheel bolts)

A place for Monkey Bike and Mini Bike (including Grom/MSX) enthusiasts. This will be moderated in accordance with C90Club rules. Welcome!
wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: not monkey or mini , its DAX and Chaly time (wheel bolts)

Post by wightegi » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm

Do not worry Jim it is not about you but the `seller `of unsuitable parts , the Honda wheel bolts are available but cost a bit more than the knock off ones .

Capitano
Rides:: '92 C90, '97 Divvy 6, 36V home-built e-bike

Post by Capitano » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:30 pm

Jimo wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:20 am
Wightegi, Bern, Capitano, thanks for your respective inputs, I’ve always used OEM parts on all my bikes whenever they have been available - and intend to carry on doing so with all my current bikes.

Capitano, I’m very concerned about moving my thread, why should this be? I’m not aware of any violations on my part and it appears to have been well visited by others, its always the first place I look for any relevant info regarding my project.

Maybe I just don’t fit in with others ideas, or yours for the c90 club? Possibly because I don’t have a C90 or Cub YET!

Very, very sad indeed.....
ATB Bern, hope to see you sometime if I’m not chucked off.
Jim
Jim,

A thread is another term for a topic. This one was started by Alan b.

The reason it might get moved from the main forum is that it was advertising products not fit for purpose.

Leaving it up looks like these products have the tacit approval of the C90club team.

If it were removed, the only thing you would lose is your responses.

In summary, it's not you, Jim, it's him, or more accurately them ( the errant wheel nuts.)

Newtsalad
Admin & site janitor.
Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, C125,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's

Post by Newtsalad » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:48 pm

Jimo, chill man, you're welcome, whatever you do or don't ride. As Cap'n says the issue is with the thread, not your posts.

First time I've seen of this thread, and A, it's not in the right place, should be in Marketplace, Things/other for sale.

B, it's not really in the spirit of the rules to be marketing stuff you are producing without getting admin approval first. We decide who and what is marketed here.

I'm sure the intention of the OP was to help folks out rather than make a buck, but as pointed out, it's not an ideal solution and we don't approve it.

This THREAD/TOPIC (Not forum) will indeed disappear in due course. Jimo, don't worry about it.

Jimo
Rides:: Honda NH125 Lead, NH80 Lead, ’78 ST70, ‘94 Helix

Post by Jimo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:34 pm

Maybe I’m too sensitive, I don’t know, but I’m having great trouble at moment with the Lady - my wife who has dementure and is very trying and tiring, I’m currently trying to sell her 1989 Jaguar Sovereign as its not been used for years and costs ME for its upkeep, we both discussed it and agreed to dispose of it - NOW she says why? Am I trying to sell it....to give Her the money for it!
I can do without all this agro at almost 84....Sorry guys, I’m just having a moan.
Capitano, Thanks for your clear explanation, I understand.

Jim