A place for Monkey Bike and Mini Bike (including Grom/MSX) enthusiasts. This will be moderated in accordance with C90Club rules. Welcome!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:43 pm
- Rides:: 1987 Honda ST 50 1969 Honda PC 50 ( OHC ) 1972 Puch Max N
Hi just put a 12v c90 engine in my 12v Honda ST 50 Dax i am the standard c90 carb & manifold what air filter should i use as the carb faces forward tried to turn it round to face backward & use the st50 air box & it does not line up as the engine stroke is longer & the manifold is slightly higher any ideas would be greatful
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:48 pm
- Rides:: Honda C90e 1986, Honda Super Cub 125, Yamaha FZS600 Fazer
- Location: Kingsbridge Devon
I'd have a look at some of the pit bike options to see whether anything they had might fit. What about the manifold of the 50 engine could that be adapted? Other than that, why not get something made bespoke to fit. A flange and a piece of steel tube with the right diameter bent to the right shape and welded together would be fine.
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 pm
- Rides:: S90 now on swaps in the marketplace
- Location: willenhall nr Walsall
Local fabrication works will cut it and shut it using alloy tig welding,shouldn't cost that much for ten minutes work.