Anything else ya ride!
- Posts: 4240
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm
- Rides:: '92 C90, '17 Burgman UH, 24V e-bike
- Location: West Sussex
Scootyman wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:28 am
What a lovely scoot. Why did they ever stop making them? I guess emissions saw that one down.
No, purely economics. The Quasar motor is still being used in the 300 and 350 Beverly scooters.
Piaggio slimmed down their range to what sells most. The X-Evos were dropped accordingly.
- Maintenance Stasi
- Posts: 3826
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm
- Rides:: 2 x C90,BMW R1200st, BMW R80RT, SH300, Super Cub C125A, Innova
- Location: Warrington
The 350 ST engine (actually a 330cc) is a belter of an engine. I was really impressed with it when I had my Bev. Smooth, fast, powerful and economical.
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm
- Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90, Gl5oo silverwing ,Piaggio xevo 250ie
- Location: Isle of Wight
Still working on it as I am not able to go for a run .. Fitted a Malossi red air filter (it cost the same as a normal one ) Changed the oil and filter Mobil 1 used . And fitted an iridium spark plug . I have a leg cover on route ready for the cold weather