Anything else ya ride!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm
- Rides:: Honda sh 125i/Peouget tweet 125.suzuki address silver/blue
- Location: Strood Kent
Not me yet ..???? But when I sat on one the seat is soooo good,compered to the sh125i, its smaller/lighter.less power/more torqure at less revs/cheaper/and its got a proper key,and the back wheel comes out easy .And the pink one is so nice..
- Posts: 2940
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 am
- Rides:: t80 honda90 nexus honda xr honda sh loncinyamaha vigaro 53suzukiaddress5
- Location: west sussex
mine had stop start ok once you get used to it i found it underpowered compared to my sh not my choice. the Suzuki address 110 is a better buy faster and narrower
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:28 pm
- Rides:: honda 125 mode
Excellent machines ...I’ve not done top speed so I cannot answer....London is 20/30mph. I don’t use that on/off ignition but it’s a comfort ride with good storage space under seat. I also like the side stand which I never had with the c90....