Links to items on Auto Trader, Gumtree, eBay and other external websites.
- Posts: 6429
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:57 pm
- Rides:: Red C90.
- Location: Nth London
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:38 am
- Rides:: Yamaha xv920 Trike, Norton ES2,Honda fes 250,s90
- Location: Nottingham
I fabbed a few sets of these a year or two ago in stainless,inc curry hook,£10 a set,posted! Nobody wanted them then!
- Posts: 3918
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm
- Rides:: '95 C90 e/s, '11 CB1300, '09 NT700
- Location: Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
I use rubber tap washers as well just to stop any rattling (just in case).
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 am
- Rides:: C90 M-G, CT90 (62), Vincent Comet, beta techno 250 Trials, velosolex
- Location: Leicestershire LE10
buzz500 wrote:I fabbed a few sets of these a year or two ago in stainless,inc curry hook,£10 a set,posted! Nobody wanted them then!
My dads got a hook on his c90, might have to tikka punt on ebay for one