Honda C90Z engine brackets Beatrix US

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Hanslobregt
Rides:: honda c90z

Honda C90Z engine brackets Beatrix US

Post by Hanslobregt » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:34 am

I'm in the process of fitting the later C 90 type engine to my honda C90z and I need adjustment brackets.You can obtain them from DRATV BBEATRIX in the US, but I've been trying to order the brackets from Beatrix, but cannot get them to ship to Holland ( option just isnt there). Send emails without reply
Any ideas anyone how to get hold of the brackets? Or other conversion methods to make the later type engine fit the C90Z frame?

Boo
Rides:: Elephant Grey 1967 CM90 based 'bitsa'.

Re: Honda C90Z engine brackets Beatrix US

Post by Boo » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 am

Hi, and welcome to C90Club! This thread may be of use.. Our man LeVelo made the brackets from scrap metal, to put a 12 volt engine in his 90ZZ. It looks like a fairly easy job for someone with metalworking tools. (I think he just copied the photograph from Beatrix or DrATV :D )

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=985&hilit=horse+cart

Good luck, and let us know how you get on. :)

crunch90
Rides:: C90e/125 C70 C90zz C90m

Post by crunch90 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Hanslobregt wrote:I'm in the process of fitting the later C 90 type engine to my honda C90z and I need adjustment brackets.You can obtain them from DRATV BBEATRIX in the US, but I've been trying to order the brackets from Beatrix, but cannot get them to ship to Holland ( option just isnt there). Send emails without reply
Any ideas anyone how to get hold of the brackets? Or other conversion methods to make the later type engine fit the C90Z frame?
Hi and welcome. There are a number of companies now that offer a false US address from which your parcel is then forwarded to you. Might be worth a try http://www.myus.com/en/landing/?aid=1000721.... Just an example, haven't tried these people myself, but there are loads to chose from ;) ;) ;) ;)

dread
Rides:: lamb chop, vespa cutdown. italjet dragster chopper

Post by dread » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:03 pm

see i told him there was a market, for these. thats 2 of us. wanting a set. come on LeV' get your finger out!. :lol:

Hanslobregt
Rides:: honda c90z

Post by Hanslobregt » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 am

Problem solved. Just received a mail from dratv that they added my country to the delivery list. They also deliver to the uk by the way. Will set you back a bit though. Kit is just 35 us dollars but you have to pay as much for shipping on top.
Then you will have the complete kit to fit your engine without any drilling or welding :D

Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Post by Pjam » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:32 pm

dread wrote:see i told him there was a market, for these. thats 2 of us. wanting a set. come on LeV' get your finger out!. :lol:
LeVelo is an excellent fabricator of many things, did some brilliant work to help me :) trouble is, I'd imagen he's much in demand and has limited time? I shouldn't speak for him of course. ..... just a vote for his skills really.

Good news on the dratv people though :)

dread
Rides:: lamb chop, vespa cutdown. italjet dragster chopper

Post by dread » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 pm

well i have some box section, i'll look into cutting that about i think. as can plug grinda in anywher. just not in her kitchen. least not while she's in anyway! :lol: