Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:21 am
- Rides:: mz250etz, wave 110i
Hi Newt,ive put my marker on but its in the wrong place,its in the middle of the Atlantic when it should be in Newtownards,Northern Ireland .Is there anyway you can delete my marker?
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:07 pm
- Rides:: 2015 NBC110XD Cross Cub; 2000 C90T Super Cub; 1998 C90CWV Super Cub De Luxe.
- Location: Royal Leamington Spa, UK
I'm on the map! In Two places since I consider a marker for each Cub instead of per person. So... that being said! I am the first Cub owner on Romanian soil that is on that map! I won't be in Romania much but I'm happy to help anyone who wants to go there.
- Admin & site janitor.
- Posts: 16288
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:30 am
- Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, R80RT,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's
- Location: Essex boy loose in Suffolk!
stewarty, if you haven't already sorted it, you can delete your own marker. It's set up so you can delete your own, but no one elses.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 12:53 pm
- Rides:: honda c90 1996
- Location: Cork Ireland
Things are kind of quiet in the South of Ireland. I know there are a few others around down here
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:22 am
- Rides:: Honda c90 6v
- Location: Hull
Added mine in hull