NewCie on the road

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
denis dastardly
Rides:: honda C90, harley softail classic

NewCie on the road

Post by denis dastardly » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi . This is my first day on the forum. Not sure where its going to lead me. Or if its what I am looking for.
Somebody said to me sometime ago that rideouts, long and short are found on this site.
I live on the south coast east of Brighton,.Just bought my 93 C90 and very pleased with it.
I am a regular biker and ride a big machine, but this seems a different lot of fun. So fingers crossed.

I shall see what turns up. Please do not be offended if I dont reply immediately.

Regards to All
DD :)

ayjay
Rides:: honda c90 ,x reg

Re: NewCie on the road

Post by ayjay » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 pm

youve just missed the southerners run denis! about 50 members went /came down to hampshire for the weekend, they are here now camping
i couldn,t attend unfortunately , they also went to mid wales too not long ago. welcome anyway to a really freindly &informative forum, theres pics of many of the bikes/projects including mine
if u need to know anything just ask , wait till they get back tho! :D ---ayjay
ps-- i went to brighton recently in my 2cv as part of the london brighton run

Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Post by Pjam » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:24 am

Hi DD, welcome to the C90 Club :D

Big contrast with the harley :!:

denis dastardly
Rides:: honda C90, harley softail classic

Post by denis dastardly » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Yep :D .. It does seem bizzare!. I still have the Harley and do longish hauls abroad.(Slovenia this year via various countries) But after seeing 2 C90's a couple of years ago, both orange in colour, with boxes bolted to each leg of the forks, another two rear of the saddle each side and a large roll strapped
across the passenger seat, To say I was intrigued was an understatement. The two guys were dressed for a mission not a pizza delivery. :shock:.
They dissappeared off up the road before I could get into my car and find out more.!!. :x
So....That started me trying to find out whats going out there!....and here I am!.. :) Bought a C90 a couple of months ago After searching locally
for 18 months!..And found the C90 Forum/club..

DD

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Post by wightegi » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi welcome DD if you check out the rides you will see that the cub is the best touring bike bar none , 29 bikes went on the ride out in the new forrest check the photos.

Boo
Rides:: Elephant Grey 1967 CM90 based 'bitsa'.

Post by Boo » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:41 am

denis dastardly wrote: after seeing 2 C90's a couple of years ago, both orange in colour, with boxes bolted to each leg of the forks, another two rear of the saddle each side and a large roll strapped
across the passenger seat, To say I was intrigued was an understatement. The two guys were dressed for a mission not a pizza delivery. :shock:.
They dissappeared off up the road before I could get into my car and find out more.!!. :x
I wonder who they were and what they were up to! :) Hope they turn up on herre some day!! :D

Harry Notts
Rides:: C90ZZ C100 The Hound/SuBo.

Post by Harry Notts » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 pm

There can't be two Black Country Pete's,can there. :o