hello

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
firebolt
Rides:: c90. yamaha thundercat.

hello

Post by firebolt » Mon May 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi, just joined the club, picked up my 99 reg c90, poor girl was ex pizza delivery bike , some work had been done , but have spent a couple of days working on her , shes got a a few battle scars but shes running sweet now, tech tips on the site really helped, m.o.t this week and were off and running :D shes a red one , calling her Rockin Robyn. :D see you on the road .

Leiba
Rides:: Red C90.

Re: hello

Post by Leiba » Mon May 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Hello.
Ah, Sawbridgeworth, up there on the river Stort.

firebolt

Post by firebolt » Mon May 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi, leiba, thats right, have spent a lot of time running and walking the dog by the river. i guess you know the area and are not too far away ?

Leiba
Rides:: Red C90.

Post by Leiba » Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 pm

I used to live on a 72ft narrowboat moored in Tottenham and we'd often come up that way. Had fun with the windy bendy nature of the river there. On one bend I remember that we were touching the bank in three places. The bow on the far bank, the middle on the near bank and the stern on the far bank again. Took us ages to get out of that. Oh memories.

Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Post by Pjam » Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi Firebolt,welcome to the C90 Club :D

Has your Rockin Robyn done many miles? If she's still running sweet it goes to show how well they stand up to some ruff treatment. :)

Have fun here. Pjam

firebolt

Post by firebolt » Tue May 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi Pjam, theres just over 17000 on the clock, , there has been some work done on the barrel/piston, you can see the newer gaskets, but all sounds good and starts easily , so fingers crossed it should be ok , everything works fine and the gear shifts fine. :D I have had to put some bits back together but just needs a bit of T.L.C.. Just got insured today , mot tomorow , on the road hopefully in the afternoon. :D thanks for the welcome.