Hello! ~

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
spacy
Rides:: Honda Spacy

Hello! ~

Post by spacy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 am

Hello!

Hello C90Club members! Im new to bikes, i saw a C90 when i was working and though it looked great! So i started a search to find one, instead i found a 1983 Honda Spacy 125, Witch needs alot of work doing to it but was cheap, had a full years test and i rather like having a project.

I came here becouse the honda forum just seems to be all biger bikes, and im thinking of geting a C90 as another project when this one is done! ~
Im not sure that i will be allowed to post my restoration project on here, maybe a Admin can tell me if that would be okay?

Thank you!

Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Re: Hello! ~

Post by Pjam » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 am

Hi there and welcome to the Club :D
Good luck with your project, it'll be good fun working on that I'm sure, hope you try a Cub too :)

spacy wrote: will be allowed to post my restoration project on here, maybe a Admin can tell me if that would be okay?
but ofcourse your welcome to post your project here :P we always like to see them take shape. I always learn something out of it too.

herrod
Rides:: C50 cd90z 600 Rotax flat tracker.

Post by herrod » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:58 am

hi spacey and welcome.there's something about those honda spaceys that's soooo damn cool :D

spacy
Rides:: Honda Spacy

Post by spacy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Yeah i love it, i've only driven it 7miles or so at about a top speed of 32mph with clouds of smoke chasing me but i loved it and all the intrest when i pulled up outside the bike shop and switched the light off 8-)

It's posibley one of the most complicated bikes i'v seen! My brother has a 2011 Yamaha Vity and its alot more basic then the spacy!

Foot warmers, kph/mph Digital speedo, rear brake floor pedal and of course the brilliant headlight!
Also i forgot to say a parking brake!

cruncherkid
Rides:: CD175

Post by cruncherkid » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 am

herrod wrote:hi spacey and welcome.there's something about those honda spaceys that's soooo damn cool :D
If you're fancying one herrod, i know where there's one sat under a sheet in a back garden near York, think it's either B or C reg.....can always ask for you and put you in touch with the old boy who's got it, think it might be a bit too long to go in me van though so you'd need some transport!

Cruncherkid