Hello

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
ShouldKnowBetter
Rides:: C90 & C125 Supercub

Hello

Post by ShouldKnowBetter » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:28 am

Good morning fellow riders
I am heading to Shelsley Walsh’s Classic Nostalgia event on Saturday 16th July. I live in Worcestershire and if you haven’t been I would highly recommend it as although it’s the world’s oldest hill climb it’s still got that friendliness. Looked on the Events section but didn’t have much joy.
Also I was thinking about setting up a local branch and would happily welcome anyone interested in joining me for a run out.
Kind regards
Jase

barker
Rides:: t80 honda90 nexus honda xr honda sh loncinyamaha vigaro 53suzukiaddress5

Re: Hello

Post by barker » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:55 am

welcome to the forum, good luck with your hill climbing

Leiba
Rides:: Red C90.

Post by Leiba » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:59 am

It might be an idea to put a rough idea of your where-abouts in your profile if you're thinking of creating a local group. ;)

ShouldKnowBetter
Rides:: C90 & C125 Supercub

Post by ShouldKnowBetter » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:05 pm

Thank you. I live in Worcester and commute to Spaghetti Junction in Birmingham most days. After riding race bikes for 25 years (including a stage 1 Fireblade for 10 years then an unrestricted and tweaked Hayabusa for 10 years) I now do my 80 mile daily trip on my Super Cub. As it’s handlebars are narrow it’s ridden flat out and filters in all the gaps bigger bikes would not dare to try. I also have a 1979 C90 but he’s getting too old for mean street of Brum.

If there are any Cub riders in the West Mids area who want to go for a spin always up for an adventure.

Kind regards

Jason
Never race an old biker on a moped 😉