C100 Garage find valuation help please...

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Capitano
Rides:: '92 C90, '97 Divvy 6, 36V home-built e-bike

Re: C100 Garage find valuation help please...

Post by Capitano » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:37 am

Looking at the Facebook group, Newtsalad is on the case, so you are in good hands straight away.

A good move to post on here, too as some members don't use Facebook.

If anyone needs any information relaying from the Facebook group to here, I'm sure that one of us can do that.

Newtsalad
Admin & site janitor.
Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, C125,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's

Post by Newtsalad » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:55 pm

Capitano wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:37 am
Looking at the Facebook group, Newtsalad is on the case, so you are in good hands straight away.

A good move to post on here, too as some members don't use Facebook.

If anyone needs any information relaying from the Facebook group to here, I'm sure that one of us can do that.
:? :? :? I only said to change the oil before starting. The guy is after a valuation. I don't take part in valuations, ebay is your friend. ;)

Capitano
Rides:: '92 C90, '97 Divvy 6, 36V home-built e-bike

Post by Capitano » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:58 am

If you want to sell something for its true worth, my advice would be to eBay it in the following way:

1. Take 10 decent photos

2. Set up a 7 day or 10 day AUCTION on eBay. Not a fixed price sale.

3. Set NO reserve price, NO buy-it-now and a 99p start

4. Offer no test rides ( obviously not feasible here anyway) but inspection/viewing at your convenience but NOT to make offers

5. State that the auction will run to its close and you will not entertain any offers outside eBay

6. Write a detailed description, get it proof read and grammar checked, and punctuate it properly..

Trust me, I've sold over 500 guitars via this method, including Gibson's and Fenders worth thousands. Also motorbikes including two Harley Davidsons, one of which sold for five figures.

I have advised clients and friends to do the same, and they have had amazing results. One client offered me a mid 70sYamaha FS1E in gold, original condition for £900. I told him to do this.

A week later the winning bidder drove 350+ miles overnight and met him in the morning with £5000+ in cash.