New to the forum

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Phil m
Rides:: Honda C90

New to the forum

Post by Phil m » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:52 pm

Hello all , new to the forum and just wanted to say hello to all forum members πŸ‘ ive always wanted a C90 in the shed , and managed to buy a 90% finished one earlier this year . Main bike is a Triumph Street Triple R , but a C90 always was one for the shed 😁 I bought the bike which was a lockdown 1 project , and needs a few bits to finish it . Main part is a 6v wiring loom as the current one was pieced together to get the bike running , so a new loom would be better . My bike is a 1970 6v model . I'll post any other parts that im having trouble sourcing , so any help would be appreciated . Just to hold my hands up .... im hopeless with anything mechanical πŸ™ˆ its a mechanic mate of mine who will be doing the work , however he is MEGA busy and currently doing his HGV 1 so i may be looking for a garage to finish the bike off if he cant πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ so hello to all , cheers Phil

Leiba
Rides:: Red C90.

Re: New to the forum

Post by Leiba » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:43 pm

Welcome.
If you put your whereabouts in your profile you might find others nearby that have the parts and knowledge that you may need. But we'll all chip in no matter where you are. Use the forum index as well.

Phil m
Rides:: Honda C90

Post by Phil m » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Sorry Leiba , i live in Bolton , Lancashire πŸ‘

Leiba
Rides:: Red C90.

Post by Leiba » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:54 pm

Lots off members up that way. Put it in your profile then every one can see it.