Introduction, and tweaking a 125i.

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Rev Wibbley
Rides:: Honda anf 125i innova

Introduction, and tweaking a 125i.

Post by Rev Wibbley » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:37 pm

Hi all, my name is Roger, sometimes referred to using the "Monte Python" Life of Brian""language twerk. (start with a w). Apologies up front to anyone with a speech difficulty, I have absolutely no intention to offend or upset anyone, but being from N. Ireland, I try to find amusement wherever I can, as the world in general can be depressing to think about.
I have only one more birthday with a 5 prefix, and have titanium, (I think!), in three limbs out of four. Probably more common than I realise. I also have crumbling lower spine probs, (sciatica etc) probably quite common. I "enjoy" complaining, as I'm aware that I'm still upright, and can complain, and there are many whom no longer hurt, and also many whom do hurt but are not able to complain. Lucky me!
Anyhow, I have a 125i innova, and I and what drove me here is a post on general titles on a "duck duck go" and search, ré someone remapping their 125i using a paperclip. My original exhaust rotted through at the head flange, so in an effort to save money, (not that plentyful!), I welded up a straight through pipe with a small baffle, (also fabricated my me), but I find that it's not offenceably noisy but nor does it want to rev through in third or forth, so and I'm thinking that it probably isn't getting enough fuel. I'm not going to worry about a loss of economy, as it couldn't get that bad considering that I'm still getting 110-120 mpg!
Please help.