Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:42 am
- Rides:: 1991 (H reg) Honda C90
Yeah it's a rare old hill down to the bottom of bay, dodging tourists as they appear from no where I'm guessing, you do well getting down on foot never mind two wheels haha!! Thanks very much
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm
- Rides:: Honda sh 125i/Peouget tweet 125.suzuki address silver/blue
- Location: Strood Kent
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:35 pm
- Rides:: 1990 C90, 1986 C90, 2016 Kayak 110, K1&K6 SV650S, BMW F800 GT, Buell XB12R
- Location: Rochford Essex
If it's the little windy hill to Robins Bay you're talking about I frightened myself towing my caravan down it. The overun brake came on and slowed the car, caravan brakes were very hot by the time I got down to the site. Early satnav advice was crap!