Newby here!

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Hondatom99
Rides:: Honda c90, cr125, cr250, gas gas 300 trials bike, gas gas 250 trials bike.

Newby here!

Post by Hondatom99 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:47 am

Hi,

I have been lurking around on here for a while and have gaining a lot of information by reading various threads.

I own 2 c90's! One of them is highly modified and we race in the nifty fifty enduro series at Winchester

The second one I payed 125£ for about 3 years ago and came with everything but an engine. The frame is absolutely mint with no rust just in need of paint. I applied for a v5 and it all came good!

With other projects finally complete and my old drift car making more than I expected on ebay the frame has gone in for paint and it's time to find an engine.

I have 3 c90 engines but want to put something with a little bit more go in but keeping the bike looking standard ish

So if someone can point me in the direction of a thread talking about installing a 190cc engine in it would be much appreciated..

Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing and meeting you all.

Tom from southampton!

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: Newby here!

Post by wightegi » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:25 pm

Hi from across the water. Not many have fitted the 190 ,a member here on the Isle has one and he may be selling it,disc brake conversion and race tyres it is very fast ,but not a cub any more .Hopefully we will have a meet nearby next year ,there are a few C90 folk in Southampton who go out for rides quite regularly .

Hondatom99
Rides:: Honda c90, cr125, cr250, gas gas 300 trials bike, gas gas 250 trials bike.

Re: Newby here!

Post by Hondatom99 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:14 pm

Hello!

Yes a friend if mine i was chatting to at the churchill bike night this week goes across to the island a couple of times a year on his cub with a few others and said that the chap your talking about will reccomend the 190 over the 140 so that's what is steering me to it!

Hopefully when it's all up and running I will see you at a few meets!

My dad has just bought an absolutely immaculate standard c90 too that he has been pottering around totton on!