Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Richie Rich
Rides:: Suzuki gsx 1400

Post by Richie Rich » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:41 pm

Hello all!!
My name is Richard from Ireland but living in Germany.
I did join the club before when I first got my c90 over to Germany in 2015 (transported by bike-on-board). That was a few years ago and because of my Apprenticeship and children well my idea of a project fell to the side.
A few days ago I finally got time for the C90 and pulled it out from under the covers!!
I have started to get her fit....In Ireland my father already worked on the bike and I am kinda just finishing things off...which turns out to be a bit more than expected. But it's all good cos I am already learning and want to learn as much as I can!!
I do know the value of this Club and I am very grateful for all the people that make it possible!! My wife is probably not gonna love ye cos of all the time I will be using to read through allllll the great information that you have all put together here.
Of course it's not just all about getting info, it's great to see the human side of things in this forum and the craic, humor and best of all the sarcasm!!!!
It is a pleasure to read through the pages and pages of great banter here and we'll I hope I don't bother anybody by asking ridiculous questions or posting stuff in the wrong section or so....I'll do me best :)
All the best,
Richard.
Happy days!

richie the 1st
Rides:: Honda sh 125i/Peouget tweet 125.suzuki address silver/blue

Re: New member

Post by richie the 1st » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:56 pm

greetings that makes at least 2 dicks on hear. :lol:

Richie Rich
Rides:: Suzuki gsx 1400

Re: New member

Post by Richie Rich » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:13 pm