Dropped in to see whats happening

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Crashtel
Rides:: CG125, CB500, R1200gs

Dropped in to see whats happening

Post by Crashtel » Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Hi all, not been on here for ages. My dear old gold C90 was sold sometime back, probably should have kept it! I was cleaning my CG125 when I thought I should come back and check out the forum again. Good to see its still very active. I'm sure like you all, I'll be pleased to get out for a bit of a ride, maybe a breaky at Loomies and maybe catch up with a few of you. till then I'll keep polishing the bikes!

Capitano
Rides:: '92 C90, '97 Divvy 6, 36V home-built e-bike

Re: Dropped in to see whats happening

Post by Capitano » Mon May 11, 2020 11:26 pm

Crashtel wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm
Hi all, not been on here for ages. My dear old gold C90 was sold sometime back, probably should have kept it! I was cleaning my CG125 when I thought I should come back and check out the forum again. Good to see its still very active. I'm sure like you all, I'll be pleased to get out for a bit of a ride, maybe a breaky at Loomies and maybe catch up with a few of you. till then I'll keep polishing the bikes!
There was talk of a smal bikes gathering at Loomies that would have seen a fair few Cubs there but it got ruled out by the Coronastrophe.

Keep checking back, you never know. 8-)