Tarmac Cowboy

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Tarmac Cowboy
Rides:: Suzuki dr400s, dr600 & Honda 250 crf rally

Tarmac Cowboy

Post by Tarmac Cowboy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:19 pm

Hi folks, thanks for having me on here. I'm from Northern Ireland and don't at the moment have a step through, though I'm on the hunt for one. I had a heart attack 3 years ago and had to change my riding habits. Use to ride BMW GS's but the better half wanted me to stop. I kept my suzuki dr400s & dr600 which gathered dust but recently I bought z honda crf250 rally. I've always wanted a C90, more so now after meeting up with John Stanley. (Comes from Yorkshire ) who competed in the Irish a photo Rally. So hopefully you'll get to see some photos of me plus a C90 in the near future.

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: Hello there

Post by wightegi » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:15 pm

Tarmac Cowboy wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:19 pm
Hi folks, thanks for having me on here. I'm from Northern Ireland and don't at the moment have a step through, though I'm on the hunt for one. I had a heart attack 3 years ago and had to change my riding habits. Use to ride BMW GS's but the better half wanted me to stop. I kept my suzuki dr400s & dr600 which gathered dust but recently I bought z honda crf250 rally. I've always wanted a C90, more so now after meeting up with John Stanley. (Comes from Yorkshire ) who competed in the Irish a photo Rally. So hopefully you'll get to see some photos of me plus a C90 in the near future.
Welcome ,you met John or Johnnomates as he is called on the forum :roll: he gets about ,I will be seeing him in a few weeks time at the Dragon Rally .
All you need to know about the small Honda C bikes can be found on here and lots you did not want to know as well :lol: Use the search box or Google and put C90Club in the search ;)

PhilB
Rides:: C70zz, C90zz, S65, Tiger 955i

Re: Tarmac Cowboy

Post by PhilB » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:34 am

Welcome and good luck finding a bike!

cozi70
Rides:: Z50,cf70,msx and an auld german 1200gs

Re: Tarmac Cowboy

Post by cozi70 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:09 pm

Tarmac Cowboy wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:19 pm
Hello from Co Down.
Are you still searching for a cub?