Newbie here.

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
knapdog
Rides:: '96 C90, '83 C90C, '98 Honda Valkyrie

Re: Newbie here.

Post by knapdog » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:04 am

Cammy2010 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:06 am
knapdog wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:58 pm
Cammy2010 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:05 pm
Thanks everyone.. I been having a look around this site and it's just amazing. I will put where I'm from on my profile.. Its garndiffaith South Wales tho.
It is an amazing forum and you will find an answer to any question you have though remember you can "Search" for information as well.
Nice to have another South Walian member. There aren't all that many of us.
Thank you. I see your from Barry. I do abit of fishing down the knap. I'm down your end very often fishing or Saint Fagans... What bikes do you have. When I get one maybe we can meet up for a jolly.
Apart from the cub I have an Enfield Classic 500 and recently have been in an accident with my mint CB1300 which is now a write-off. Once the case has been finalised I'll describe what happened.
Four of us, on nice sunny days, sometimes ride out on the cubs exploring the lanes in the Vale of Glamorgan and once a year we'll have a very early morning barbecue in Ogmore.
In 2015 we did Jogle and raised £3500 for the Noah's Arc Appeal (the children's hospital in Cardiff).
By all means meet up in the summer. I live down the Knap, hence knapdog.