Newbie from NE Scotland

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
SteveG
Rides:: ‘83 C90, ‘95 Fireblade, ‘12 Suzuki Gsxf, couple of mini Motos

Newbie from NE Scotland

Post by SteveG » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:32 am

Morning all. Just wanted to introduce myself.
Had a C90 when I was a young lad. Dumped it in the garage when I left home and forgot about it. 27 years later my old man asked me to come and take it away as they had moved house and needed to clear the garage out. 😱🤣
I had no idea he had kept it all this time. Now it is time to get it tidied up and running again as it’s in a pretty sorry state. Exactly the way I left it with all fluids etc still in. 🤦‍♂️
I will be searching through here and probably asking lots of stupid questions. Never restored a bike before but I want to put a bit of a twist on it and make it look a bit better. Not too pimped out but looking smart 😉
Cheers
Steve

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: Newbie from NE Scotland

Post by wightegi » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Welcome , is the bike a 6 volt ? separate fuel tank bolted on ? If so there is not a lot you can do as there are no custom parts for them .But we do have a lot of information about all the bikes so search away and have a look at Boo`s guide to help with model identification .

PhilB
Rides:: C70zz, C90zz, S65, Tiger 955i

Re: Newbie from NE Scotland

Post by PhilB » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:12 am

Welcome, and good luck! Sounds good :)