Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:27 pm
- Rides:: Honda c90
Hi everyone,I just wondering what size the c90 main jet is i.e. 5mm or 6mm, also what size i.e. 85-90? My plug is always black so thinking I'm running very rich and only 45mph!
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:58 pm
- Rides:: 1986 C90M-F; 1985 VF1000R; 2004 CBR1000RR; 2011 CBR1000RR; 2018 CBR1000RR SP2;
- Location: nr Worcester
First up, is the air/fuel mixture set correct? Unless the carby has been apart, jetting would not suddenly turn the mixture rich.
- Posts: 10627
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm
- Rides:: 1965 Enfield Diesel, 2017 Sterling, Modenas Kriss and CT200 - the only Cub left
- Location: Brentwood, Essex
Most likely the choke cable has kinked and staying on slightly, or the air filter is old or not a Honda one.