Welcome!!!!!!!

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Newtsalad
Admin & site janitor.
Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, C125,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's

Welcome!!!!!!!

Post by Newtsalad » Fri May 01, 2009 8:51 am

Welcome and well done to find us!
What? you must be thinking, only 60 million Honda C's made and a brand new site and board with no-one on it!
Well, the site has only been up a matter of days, and there are great plans for it. As Honda C enthusiast's it hasn't escaped our attention that there are no sites catering solely for the Honda C models, we tend to be a sideline of mightier bike forums.
Well now is the time for us to squeak! Er, I mean speak! All 60,000,000 of us! (not all at once, Please!)
Meanwhile, there's just me. Sigh.
Oh, And Aliengravy, (our founding father, or is it mother?) and Maverick, 1st lieutenant and wing man. And me, Newtsalad, who sweeps up, makes the tea, and corrects the typo's!
Welcome! :D

Edit: please be assured, that though certain sections of the board require you to 'sign up' there are genuinely NO consequences regarding spam, or your email etc. None! Zilch!

There are many reasons why it's good to sign up. One, it prevents SPAM! two, if we can show a good member count, it helps us negotiate discounts for club members with suppliers. Finally, because a verified email address is required, it deters scamsters!

We are NOT in the business of collecting information. Just Honda 'C' fans! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D