Hello from Chichester, West Sussex

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Charlyil
Rides:: Honda C70

Re: Hello from Chichester, West Sussex

Post by Charlyil » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Thankyou all for your welcome#

I passed my CBT yesterday and have been buzzing around the area, doing about 35 ish, i don't want to 'rag' him.

I understand what you mean about flooring it too, im not one to take an old machine and kill it,

I just installed new spark plug, fuel lines with filters, and air filter, starts first time! :D

i am not sure if i can ride into europe on a CBT, anyone can clairfy?

this truly is an amazing machine, would love to go cruizing with others one day :D

Newtsalad
Admin & site janitor.
Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, C125,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's

Post by Newtsalad » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:02 pm

Wha-Hey! Nice one! Another Cubber on the road! I don't think you can use your CBT in europe, But look, I just got my Son through the CBT, He did it with his mate. My partner did it about a year ago, and her daughter is hopefully completing hers tomorrow, after the last attempt was called off due to the muppets not knowing there was a fete on at the playground they use.
They only last 2 years, and they ARE JUST THE START!
Please Charly, get your theory test booked up, and get learning for it. My partners done hers, and my Son will do his very soon. It's alarming how much I learnt from going through the prep for the test with her. You will be a much better rider for it.
Then, get your test under your belt! Don't worry that you can't do the full test, or you only have an automatic, do it anyway! Everything you learn will help you stay safe, even stay alive.
Then, you should be able to ride anywhere.
Sky's the limit! Stay safe.

Oh, & try these!
http://www.learnerdriving.com/hazard-pe ... test.html#
http://www.theory-test.co.uk/asp/hpt_flashdisplay.asp

fizzydaze
Rides:: Honda Singles

Post by fizzydaze » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 am

No you cannot ride in Europe as a learner. You will need a full bike license, DAS or restricted A1 or automatic etc but L plates a definate no no unfortunately. :geek:

normansinjunstevas
Rides:: Mk1 Triumph Speed Triple T309

Post by normansinjunstevas » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm

My son.

Respect....Norms

Charlyil
Rides:: Honda C70

Post by Charlyil » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 pm

What?

lol, respect who?

james
Rides:: honda c90 cub and Honda Dream 100(import)

Post by james » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi,you're not that far from me and a couple of others down here in Dorset. Could do a meet/ride sometime/somewhere between us in Bournemouth and you guys in Chichester/Pompy. :D