heyho from pembs!!!

Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
ktuned
Rides:: st 50, c 90

heyho from pembs!!!

Post by ktuned » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey there everyone.
uhm. registered a while ago...when i got the c90 75? on the street... now finally got through to browsing the forum and hopefully getting into it further.
right.
through pembrokeshire i ride my little c90 (is it zz?) from 75. says the paper. since originally from abroad i have not quite understood reg system. p it is anyway. my treasure is pretty much original including pitting here and clunky clutch there... such things that will need sorting soon. running quite nicely anyway. cleaning the carb got it running nicely, now she's getting cleaned and sorted slowly. improvement achievable. rusty exhaust came of shortly after purchase, rusted around bracket bolts... got it welded up. baffle fell inside. rattles nicely, but when u do not stand to close it almost sounds like a big one. hmhm.almost. fairings missing, but rather getting it set up nicely before cosmetics... clutch needs sorting, will get closer to the instructions, haynes is ordered...
apart from this little lovely fellow i own a even "littler" 1973 st50(70)(the dax) back in germany, therefore when moving over I had to get a on cylinder 4stroke. since they are more common here than back there and distances are further than in my hometown i decided to go for the little one and help it out of misery and me to a buzzy life in the countryside!
well!
so much so far and shall hear of all u and u of me quite soon, so i hope!
Cheers and greetz, stay tuned! Ktuned outernational!

p.s. anyone ever found a socket on theirs?have not measured through if converted to 240... hm. doubt it. but there are things that run on 6v. excited to find out what it does.

Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Re: heyho from pembs!!!

Post by Pjam » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi KT, welcome to the board, nice to see you post :D

If your bike is a 75 I would think it's a straight C90! the C90ZZ has the ignition switch near the front of the legshield, the C90 has it on the side panel. ;)

ktuned wrote: p.s. anyone ever found a socket on theirs?have not measured through if converted to 240... hm. doubt it. but there are things that run on 6v. excited to find out what it does.
Tell me more :) whats this socket? Got any photos of your bike?

goldie glyn
Rides:: c90

Re: heyho from pembs!!!

Post by goldie glyn » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 pm

hi im in tenby where are you in pembs maybe go for a spin some time...glyn