Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 pm
- Rides:: Honda super cub c 125
- Location: Den Haag, Nederland.
Hello members of the Best selling motorbike in the world.
My name is Leon and I'm a older bikey from the Netherlands. Ride a lot of different motorbikes in my life and now I think I have found myself a nice litle city bike for my transport in the Den Haag and soroundings. Btw my English writing can be a bit strange and with a lot of mistakes but hey i'm trying and,....can you write Dutch? And no... in my time we didint leurn English at school. Yep I'm that Old. Hope to find some nice things and artikels to read. See You !
- Posts: 10798
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm
- Rides:: 1965 Enfield Diesel, 2017 Sterling, Modenas Kriss and CT200 - the only Cub left
- Location: Brentwood, Essex
Leon, you are very welcome here - I've always wanted to visit the 'Hondadag' event in the Netherlands myself.
- Posts: 2920
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 am
- Rides:: t80 honda90 nexus honda xr honda sh loncinyamaha vigaro 53suzukiaddress5
- Location: west sussex
wecome to the forum dont worry about your spelling its better than a lot of us can manage
- Posts: 4078
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm
- Rides:: '95 C90 e/s, '11 CB1300
- Location: Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
The more you tell us about your biking the better.
Thank you for joining us.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:16 am
- Rides:: 1997 JDM Honda C90 Custom
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:58 pm
- Rides:: Z90A '70, ST50G '72, ST70G '75, Z50JZ '79, C90deluxe 6v '76
Groeten vanuit Heerhugowaard
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:58 pm
- Rides:: '91 c90,2000 an400
- Location: north of hadrians wall.
hallo from a former resident of the flatlands and partaker of the pubs in den haag..... hup hup
- Maintenance Stasi
- Posts: 3521
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm
- Rides:: 2 x C90,BMW R1200st, BMW R80RT, SH300, Super Cub C125A
- Location: Warrington
Hello. Netherlands? never heard of it
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:23 pm
- Rides:: Hondas C110, C70C, C50LAC, PF50 Amigo & several Lambrettas and Vespas
- Location: Kent / Belgium
Welkom vanuit Vlaanderen!
Je engels is heel beter dan mijn nederlands
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:41 pm
- Rides:: C70zz, C90zz, S65, Tiger 955i
- Location: Norfolk