Xmas challenge story all over the place!

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Xmas challenge story all over the place!

Post by Pjam » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Newt,

What's going on! the story is even better than I knew but it's coming out all over the place!

The part that starts with
Neil !
I haven't had too much time to write up my exploits, but there's a fair bit to tell after you turned off for fuel just before Exeter!
A few miles down the road, 'Git' started 'baulking'. I feared it was a recurrence of the fuel problems, or, I was unexpectedly running out of fuel. I pulled over into a lay bye; a bit reluctantly as I was curious as to how much ground I could make on you, for your fuel stop
is in 'PROJECT THREADS'

I'm piecing it together but it's getting tricky, I'm not really mad why should I be, just worried it might get lost :|

Newtsalad
Admin & site janitor.
Rides:: XL1200c, Cali III, C125,GS750,XV535,XL350,BN125,C90's,C200's,CT200,Little Cub's

Re: Xmas challenge story all over the place!

Post by Newtsalad » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Sorry Pjam, I know exactly where you are coming from, I just have to go with the flow, and I ended up writing up this bit in response to Neil. There's a lot to the trip, anyone who thinks I got on the bike and simply rode is in for a shock! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
There's a a middle bit to it too, I will eventually put it up as a single thread, but if I don't/can't it will at least dribble out, a bit like the saga of Jono's bike :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry!
Ps, All my posts are kept in Word, so piecing them is no prob.....

Pjam
SPAMMER!
Rides:: C90, C70c, CB500, ANF125, A100 Bitsa

Re: Xmas challenge story all over the place!

Post by Pjam » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 pm

He he, I understand entirely, It's got to come out natural I guess. ;) Gripping stuff though.

Imagine how different it would be if it read ' two guys set off on Goldwings from J.O.G in june, nothing happened then they had a cream tea at Lands End!' :| no smily for sleeping!