Four Old Fogeys - Ogmore by Sea 20.07.16

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
knapdog
Rides:: '96 C90, '83 C90C, '98 Honda Valkyrie

Four Old Fogeys - Ogmore by Sea 20.07.16

Post by knapdog » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Met libby at 05.45 this morning and made our way over to billyfix and the fox, 5 miles away.
I had the disposable barbecues
Libby had the bread rolls and black pudding
Billyfix had the bacon, sausages, eggs and milk
The fox had the coffee (in a brand new flask).
We made the 10 mile trip westwards along the coast to Ogmore by Sea for an early morning barbecued breckie.
"Let's start off with a nice hot cup of coffee while we're waiting for the coals to catch", says the fox.
"Jolly good idea!" , we all replied in unison, in our best Enid Blyton "Famous Five" voices.
"Line up smartly and I'll pour you one of my finest. Billy you're the best behaved, you can come to the front", commanded the fox.
This was all meant to be fun but by now I was beginning to s**t myself as I'd been naughty and was at the back of the queue.
Twasn't long before we're all pi****g ourselves as the fox's brand new flask had smashed on the journey and his top box was half full of coffee and he had to dry his tools out on the grass!!!

The smell of food was so overpowering for the local dog walkers, every dog that passed our spot sniffed the air and felt the need for a s**t!.
"No, put it down", shouts I, "That's not a sausage!"
I thought at one stage that billyfix was going to mimic the dogs but instead, he had other things on his mind:

Libby is obviously thinking of joining in for a twosome but his hands wisely drop short!

A great little morning trip, well fed but dying of thirst!

Cecil be de knapdog

billyfix
Rides:: c90 6v classic, c90 cub economy, Triumph Bonneville T120. mk 2 Honda cbf1000 FA

Re: Four Old Fogeys - Ogmore by Sea 20.07.16

Post by billyfix » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Demented comes to mind.

knapdog
Rides:: '96 C90, '83 C90C, '98 Honda Valkyrie

Re: Four Old Fogeys - Ogmore by Sea 20.07.16

Post by knapdog » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:34 pm

...... and here's the "Coffee" video !!

(There may be a slight delay before it starts)