paddy dakar sept 26 2015 ireland part 3

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
shayshondacub90
Rides:: 1998 honda cub 90

paddy dakar sept 26 2015 ireland part 3

Post by shayshondacub90 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:11 am

early night had sat and early rise saw me see the sun rise over doon in limerick where i was camping with the welsh paddy dakars
tent packed away and bike loaded up it was only 7am and i had to get home as my wedding annaversary was today. :shock:
but first i went for a nice walk up to the shop and had a lovely breky and a sup of tea to keep me going on my trip back
to dublin.
heading off at 830 am i went a different way this year and shaved a hour off my journey and at least 24 miles ;)
it as a lovely spin back and the sun was shining all the way home and sunday driving in ireland is a pleasent experience
especially on the secondary roads...
i had a few stops along the way for fuel and coffee and i arrived home 4 hours after i left and i enjoyed every bit of this
route home ,
overall i had a lovely weekend of cubbing camping and the usual few beers and laughs and my little honda will continue
to get excerised as often as i can untill november when it usually gets parked in the shed for the winter
who knows what 2016 will hold but im hopping plenty more biking!!!!
regards from ireland
shay :D

wightegi
Rides:: 12v 1988 e start C90,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Re: paddy dakar sept 26 2015 ireland part 3

Post by wightegi » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:12 am

Great stuff Shay ,some how you managed to post it twice :? so I moved one of them :) ;) .