Admins day out at the beach

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
maverick
The Hidden Ninja
Rides:: c90 with Lifan 125 manual and a CD90Z that needs "work"

Admins day out at the beach

Post by maverick » Tue May 05, 2009 9:47 pm

well im back to uni now for my exams but after passing my cbt on the saturday, to celebrate me, newtsalad and aliengravy went for a ride. We all met at newtsalads just after lunch with ominus clouds in the sky and rain looking more than definate! we set off heading for Aldebrugh and stopped off a little way into our journey to discuss the dilights of riding in the rain. we all went into a farm shop for a refreshing cup of tea but ended up with a topbox full of asparagus! when the rain stopped we continued on our epic journey to aldebrugh, with nice slippy roads we took it easy but made it damp and un-harmed. first stop was a cup of tea on the beach front then we got back on the 90's and headed up the "dirty wall". the path is open to viechles but made from shingle which lead to some fun riding!

here are the pics of us and the bikes by the martello tower! and en route in Earl Soham

Earl Soham (me and Aliengravy)

Dirty Wall (newtsalad and Aliengravy trying to park)

My little 90!

By the Tower

coments welcome as always!

aliengravy
Site Admin
Rides:: Shiny 1987 Honda C90c in red! Cbf600n

Re: Admins day out at the beach

Post by aliengravy » Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Was a lovely ride! Ended up only a few miles from Lowestoft in the end!! I am sure Newtsalad will be along with more pictures soon!! All averaged 120mpg even though newtsalad could only do a steady 45mph.
Riding along the dirty wall was fun! And i will definitely be taking the fishing gear next time!
Cant wait for the next ride out!

fizzydaze
Rides:: Honda Singles

Re: Admins day out at the beach

Post by fizzydaze » Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Looks like you had a great day out there!!! I also got out today on the 90 along with a mate. Due to time restrictions we probably did about 75miles, but all in all a good day with a pint and chips thrown in. See if you guys can make the C90 extravaganza in Rhayader Wales this year - friday 10th-13th July.... It will be my first visit ever this year as I have missed the previous 2 years, sounds like its going to be really busy with C90s from all over the place this year so well worth the trek!!! :P