Buzzing After a Bimble

Discuss general riding stories and adventures here.
fizzydaze
Rides:: Honda Singles

Re: Buzzing After a Bimble

Post by fizzydaze » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Well done Jerry, all set for Rhayader now then. :D

jerrydevon
Rides:: Honda C90 Cub 1989 & FZX 750

Post by jerrydevon » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Definitely, I can't wait. Like a kid waiting for Christmas :P

shayshondacub90
Rides:: 1998 honda cub 90

Post by shayshondacub90 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 pm

iv a 98 cub 90 and i attend a lot of honda runs in ireland i usually drop my bike off at a mates who has a van and then i drive in my car to the meet up as there usually over 100 miles away from my house in dublin
last week there was a run on in a town in ireland called athboy and the google map told me it was approx 39 miles there!!!!
i left my house at 930 am on the sunday and drove straight there and arrived at exactly 1049am not bad as they were all back roads and not much motorway,we then done the actual run(67 miles)and then i had the return journey to look forward to and the sun was shining in the skies,1 hour 20 minutes home and i was glad to be home as was well worn out after the grand total of 147 miles which is a new record for me!!!!
my bikes does 70 miles per tank full of petrol which over here costs 3euro 50 cent to fill so cheap day all in all
regards from ireland shay.

jerrydevon
Rides:: Honda C90 Cub 1989 & FZX 750

Post by jerrydevon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:59 pm

147 miles! Although you were tired, I bet you were proud of your achievement, especially if the bike was trouble free. It's different to do a trip on the 90 compared say, to a car. It's a team endurance adventure and you work every mile together (you and the Cub). They seem to have their own personalities. If you notice, it seems that each one on this site has a name :) . I talk to mine all the time :roll: with words of encouragement and before a bimble although I haven't given it a name (yet).
Does anyone else do this, or is it just me :!:
I should probably go now or shall I just admit to being as "maize as a broosh" :lol:
Jer.