C50 LAC Parts

RE-OPENED :)
Cerberus73
Rides:: 2000 C90-T, 86 MZ ETZ 250, 02 Yamaha DragStar 1100A, 90 Suzuki VX800, Honda P50

C50 LAC Parts

Post by Cerberus73 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Looking for parts to fit a 83 50 LAC. I aint got the bike in my possession yet, but the fellas meant to be dropping it off tomorrow. But just from the photos i got. its needing a few bits

I need a correct swingarm for the C50C type frame, currently it seems to have a rusted out square lamper swingarm. i believe the correct one is the earlier style, unsure if its long or short shock type thats correct.. someone will need to correct me on this. don't care about the colour as long as its solid and not a bag of rust. also need the front plastic over the forks correct for the C50C type frame. i need both side-covers i think in good condition, or at least no cracks. preferably in red. I will likely be needing indicators, a rear carrier.. well once theres a new bit of frame welded in to attach a rack to! Ill also be looking for a seat, or at least a good cover. I shall hopefully know by tomorrow evening exactly what im dealing with, and what other bits i may need to find... then again if the frames that bad i may just be on taking this ad down and placing a parts for sale one myself :D