12v wanted

RE-OPENED :)
Post Reply
Cammy2010
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:16 am
Rides:: Honda c90 1971
Location: South Wales

12v wanted

Post by Cammy2010 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:47 pm

Afternoon everyone. I'm looking for a decent low mileage well looked after 12v. If it has a top box and rickmans screen even better but no worries if it hasn't..
Must be in top condition. What you got thanks

mort
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:38 pm
Rides:: ct90 c90 hodaka super rat t3 cali
Location: garage.

Re: 12v wanted

Post by mort » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm

i have a restored one but have not got any pics i need about £1500..

User avatar
knapdog
Posts: 4541
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm
Rides:: '95 C90 e/s, '18 Royal Enfield Classic 500
Location: Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales

Re: 12v wanted

Post by knapdog » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:23 am

With things as they are at the moment I think we can forget about buying bikes for a while.

Cammy2010
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:16 am
Rides:: Honda c90 1971
Location: South Wales

Re: 12v wanted

Post by Cammy2010 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:29 am

mort wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
i have a restored one but have not got any pics i need about £1500..
I would be interested when all this lock down Is over. If you could take some photos and send them me that would be good. Thank you

Cammy2010
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:16 am
Rides:: Honda c90 1971
Location: South Wales

Re: 12v wanted

Post by Cammy2010 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:33 am

knapdog wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:23 am
With things as they are at the moment I think we can forget about buying bikes for a while.
Knapdog yes agree mate. When all this is over I will get back on it. I seen your videos on YouTube last night really enjoyed the Ogmore one and after speaking to my mate that's our next ride.. Stay safe mate

User avatar
knapdog
Posts: 4541
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm
Rides:: '95 C90 e/s, '18 Royal Enfield Classic 500
Location: Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales

Re: 12v wanted

Post by knapdog » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:00 am

Cammy2010 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:33 am
knapdog wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:23 am
With things as they are at the moment I think we can forget about buying bikes for a while.
Knapdog yes agree mate. When all this is over I will get back on it. I seen your videos on YouTube last night really enjoyed the Ogmore one and after speaking to my mate that's our next ride.. Stay safe mate
Good on ya.

Post Reply