- Posts: 3072
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm
- Rides:: '92 C90, '11 Kwak W800 & home brewed e-bike
- Location: West Sussex
I went to try one out yesterday.
Even in my compromised state the Hero is comfortable for me at 5'11" and a 33" inseam. Crackin' motor too, the latest version of the GY6, and fuel injected with a decent map. Combined brakes that work marvellously, great build quality and £1700 brand new.
What I can't understand is why there ain't one parked in my garage right now!
- Posts: 484
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm
- Rides:: Honda sh 125i/Peouget tweet 125.suzuki address silver/blue
- Location: Strood Kent
I Think the only thing is the resale value,its going too lose a lot of money after 1 year,you buy a Honda vision 110 [esp] its going to hold its value.
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 pm
- Rides:: BMW f650gs twin (800)
- Location: Scarborough