Square headlight c90 with Rickman screen, rack and box

RE-OPENED :)
Bobby90
Rides:: Honda c90

Square headlight c90 with Rickman screen, rack and box

Post by Bobby90 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:36 am

Loving my e start c90 with Rickman screen, Rickman rack and Rickman box, fully kitted out for touring. (Has givi and pannier set up too and external tank).

Now looking to add another, prefer red with low mileage, kickstart, MOT and as new condition as possible. With the Rickman accessories as above.

If anyone has anything, please let me know, this one will be for solo and less gadgets as mine if set up for me and my wife, has almost as many gadgets as my GS had :)

Been checking Facebook marketplace, eBay etc and although there were some hopeful options, very few after conversations with owners were as good as I hoped.

I’m in East Anglia so likely to need to arrange collection too. No rush and will pay the value of the bike as aware they are hard to find in that good condition with the accessories.

Aware I can get a screen for £200, so looking more the bike and Rickman rack (pannier chrome) and Rickman box is my priority. Happy to buy the rack and box separately if anyone has good ones. That then just leaves the as nearly new bike :)

Bobby90

Re: Square headlight c90 with Rickman screen, rack and box

Post by Bobby90 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:59 am

I’m sorted now, but still need the Rickman chrome rear rack with pannier sides.

This post can be deleted if needed, thank you.

Bobby90

Post by Bobby90 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:09 pm

Still looking, the bike I thought I was getting raised HPI check questions so not getting it now, it was a nice bike too.

C90 as new a possible, red ideally with Rickman rear rack (and box).

Or I just buy a c125 to compliment my c90???? I’d rather spend good money on a good bike that buy a cheaper bike that’s costs as much to restore.

Bobby90

Post by Bobby90 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:51 pm

Still looking, even with £3k I’m struggling to find one. Many offered on eBay/FB but nothing I’ve seen so far to buy :(

Bobby90

Post by Bobby90 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:22 pm

Ideally 1996 onwards kickstart model :) I think that was the last version. ‘T’ model.