Car front fog lamps £15

RE-OPENED :)
krazy kev
C90Club Clown!
Rides:: 12V CUB HEINZ

Car front fog lamps £15

Post by krazy kev » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm

I am selling a pair of rare Cibie front fog lamps. These are an ideal period accessory for a 1970's / 1980's car. The lenses are true yellow glass and not paint or dye and they have no cracks. The bodies are in very good solid condition with minimal surface rust. The lenses are from a Renault Fuego and have been fitted into Morris Marina bodies. The only difference between the Fuego and Marina bodies is the position of the mounting bolt. Where the Fuego had fog units fitted the Marina had spot lights with a clear lenses. The body is also very slim. Price is £15 inc p&p
fog.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wilchatron
Rides:: '04 Innova

Re: Car front fog lamps £15

Post by wilchatron » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 pm

they're very nice, would look great on the front bumper of the defender. if somebody else hasn't taken them off your hands by next week and my wage comes in as expected i'll get them off you. i'll check back when said wage arrives :)

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 pm

wilchatron wrote:they're very nice, would look great on the front bumper of the defender. if somebody else hasn't taken them off your hands by next week and my wage comes in as expected i'll get them off you. i'll check back when said wage arrives :)
you can turn the lense around so you can mount them below or above the bumper. they take an H2 bulb. there are 2 bulbs fitted and i might have a couple spares i will throw in

wilchatron
Rides:: '04 Innova

Post by wilchatron » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:26 pm

hi Kev, sorry to inform you of this but i don't think i'll be able to buy them at the moment as i'm going to uni soon and will need all my money. i'll drop you a private message in a while to see if you've still got them, if somebody else hasn't already bought them

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!

Post by krazy kev » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 pm

wilchatron wrote:hi Kev, sorry to inform you of this but i don't think i'll be able to buy them at the moment as i'm going to uni soon and will need all my money. i'll drop you a private message in a while to see if you've still got them, if somebody else hasn't already bought them
no probs. i will keep you in mind though