C90 Economy R reg £300 ONO - Can deliver!

RE-OPENED! :)
pyromaniacyeti
Rides:: Ratty C90

C90 Economy R reg £300 ONO - Can deliver!

Post by pyromaniacyeti » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Copy & pasted from gumtree (http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... s/87235541) so do excuse explaining engine swaps, the semi auto box, the indestructability etc :D

Tax till 30/09/11, Mot till 3/10/11

Good bits:

120+mpg
Theyre almost indestructable - google people offroad jumping them!
Manual gears, auto clutch - perfect for teaching someone gears on a bike
Parts are dirt cheap.
Pitbike engines fit straight in...ooracing can supply engines up to 27bhp (de restriceted RS125's make about that, so its got great potential for a sleeper!)
Insurance costs next to nothing.
Tax costs next to nothing (think it was £15 for a year?)
Just been sprayed up in black

Bad bits:

The sprayjob isnt the best...
The seat is ripped, although a new cover will set you back £20 off ebay. I personally dont have a clue how to fit one so just left it!
Some chrome flaking off the exhaust, again about £20 for a new exhaust or fit up a noisy pitbike can to it.
The white plastic legshield thing is included with the bike, however its cracked..i prefered the look without it so took it off.
Frames been patched on one side near the petrol tank. welds good, but just mentioning it!

Basicly, if you want a bike to get you where you want to go for the minimum amount of ££ then this is it...it aint the best, but it aint the worst by a long shot!
Im open to all offers, just text or phone, I've got the V5, MOT, a few new keepers slips, and a HPI check form. Only reason for selling is i bought for the other half, as she wanted something geared to learn on...auto clutch seemed best to start off with. As it goes she just wanted a sportsbike or nothing...now she wants driving lessons!

I've uploaded a video to youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-RIFzDEv8 if its of any use to anyone and some pictures. (see gumtree ad for piccies! http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... s/87235541)

Anyway, you all know what you're talking about better than i do...i've been as honest as i can and the piccies/video show the bike quite clearly i think. £300 or make me an offer? wont be offended by however low it is...need it gone, just dont have the space if its not going to be used, nor the money to insure another vehicle etc etc.

pyromaniacyeti

Re: C90 Economy R reg £300 ONO - Can deliver!

Post by pyromaniacyeti » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Phone numbers on the gumtree ad - text or call anytime cause i work 24/7 as an on call courier, so my phones always on and close by! Plus im able to deliver the bike to wherever (if its a bit of a distance i'd want the delivery cost paid upfront to cover my arse so to speak) i'd do that at £1 per loaded mile, and get the mileage postcode to postcode via google maps to be fair. :)

pyromaniacyeti

Post by pyromaniacyeti » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Now £275 - looking for a quick sale, still open to any offers/swaps or whatever.

Glenn
Rides:: Honda C90T 96 on S plate, Street Triple, R6

Post by Glenn » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi

I texted you the other day but did not get a reply,is it still for sale?