Modenas Kriss 110 £800 (2 bikes)

RE-OPENED! :)
Diesel Dave
Rides:: 1965 Enfield Diesel, 2017 Sterling, Modenas Kriss and CT200 - the only Cub left

Modenas Kriss 110 £800 (2 bikes)

Post by Diesel Dave » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:24 pm

The Modenas Kriss is the Malaysian version of the C90, the motor is a Kawasaki derived unit, dual clutch like the Wave or Innova and has a paper oil filter and carries a litre of oil in the cases and so less of a worry when running up the motorway with the throttle pinned.

Blue bike with new MOT, low mileage (just under 23k kilometres or 14k miles), has reasonably new MT22 tyres and chain/sprockets. The LH switchgear is new as it was broken when I bought the bike.

The rims have little chrome left on them so have been scrubbed with wire wool and oil but both are sound, I don't have the top box key.

The red bike I bought for spares, it's mostly complete and I have the V5 and it's SORN, it runs well but the exhaust is a home made affair and very loud also the front mudguard appears to be made mostly of filler and fibreglass. The tyres are in need of replacement as are the chain and sprockets.

It's got nearly 50k kilometres on the clock but when I ran it the motor doesn't smoke or rattle (not that you would hear much over the exhaust).

BTW the dash has 'TOP' light that tells you when your in 4th gear so you shouldn't try reaching for another gear.

PM me if you need any more info.

oliver01
Rides:: c90

Re: Modenas Kriss 110 £800 (2 bikes)

Post by oliver01 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:57 am

Would you sell one of them?