C50L 12V (with C90 motor) 1982 V5 description is Motorcycle - £685

RE-OPENED! :)
48pop

C50L 12V (with C90 motor) 1982 V5 description is Motorcycle - £685

Post by 48pop » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:14 pm

(located 10 miles east of Glasgow)
For sale is my wee Honda. Bought 2 years ago with the best intentions of stripping, tidy up and rebuild... the truth is, I've not touched it and its been sitting in my dry garage since I brought it home......Logic tells me I'll never get around to it !

I took it out of the garage last Sunday, gave it some choke, 2 kicks and it fired up and ticking over with no issues.

As you can see from the pic's, its not immaculate but it is very sound with no major rust. Lots of wee nicks and scratches. I've had the fairing off for a closer look and its all looking fine. Generally needs tidying up, (or used and enjoyed as is )

Its got 2 brand new wheels and tyres and a new chainguard, and mirrors. I have a new chain and number plate, (old plate is cracked). The seatcover has a wee spilt.

V5 has it as a 49cc, motorcycle and the frame numbers all match. It does, however, have a 90cc engine installed. Its also a 12v model. For its year and model number it should have a round headlight fitted, but this has been swapped out at some point for a square headlight. My intention was to return it to the original configuration so I tracked down of of the bits needed for the conversion, (see pic),they will come with the bike. Swingarm has been replaced and its a slightly different colour. It has a sidestand and a center stand. I do have a spare 49cc engine, this can be thrown in for an extra £80 if needed

I have many, many pics so if you want anything specific, just let me know.

I have V5 in my name and my address and 1 key. I'm afraid I won't be shipping it anywhere, come along for a look and see if its for you. Bike is on Sorn and does not have an MOT at the moment, nor tax or insurance.

I've ridden the bike up and down my tiny (20yards ) back yard and it goes and stops fine, lights all work. An MOT should not be an issue. If I add MOT then I'll have to insure it to get it to the MOT station, I don't really want the hassle and expense of that.......

Speedo says 20,000 but I've no idea if thats corrrect.

No great rush to sell, so not really looking to haggle, but would be a nice wee summer toy for somebody !

George
Rides:: '15 NBC110XD; '02 C90MT; '00 C90T; '99 C90CMX; '98 C90CWV; '96 C90T; KTM 990 Adv

Re: C50L 12V (with C90 motor) 1982 V5 description is Motorcycle - £685

Post by George » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 am

Like!

48pop

Re: C50L 12V (with C90 motor) 1982 V5 description is Motorcycle - £685

Post by 48pop » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:23 am

Sold