FOR SALE: 1998 Honda C90T Cub clean condition only 2 owners £800

RE-OPENED! :)
daveangel
Rides:: Cub 90 'The Best Bike Ever Made'

FOR SALE: 1998 Honda C90T Cub clean condition only 2 owners £800

Post by daveangel » Tue May 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi Everybody, my trusty Cub is up for sale for £800 ono.

First owner from new was an elderly gent, I bought it from the mechanic of the dealer that supplied it new in May 2002 with 4500 miles on it, it has been a fantastic, reliable little commuter/runabout since then, most of the mileage in the dry. It now has 41019 miles on it - don't be too put off as I have all old MOT certificates and the average over 15 years was 2-4000 a year. The oil has been changed every 1000 miles, the occasional new plug/air filter and I coated the bits that needed it in WD40, Scottoiler FS365 more recently and it is still very clean, since they started throwing salt around in large quantities the last few winters it has mostly stayed in the shed! I've always started work early in the day, the weather decided if I used it or the car, free parking close by was very limited whereas the Cub fitted in the corner at my workplace.

It has a brand new MOT on it today and still has both keys, V5, original service book, owners handbook, Haynes manual plus few receipts for tyres etc. Original toolkit is still in the sidepanel. Also comes with a useful package of spares - Michelin Inner Tube, Spare Bulbs, gasket set (minus R/H Engine cover one from last filter clean), pair brake shoes. I cleaned up and treated the rear frame with waxoyl when I hadn't owned it long, have checked now and then since, still in good condition.

Only bad points are: usual fading to plastics (side/top panel etc.) more visible on the right side as this side got the sun on it more at work! Some surface rust on the exhaust and the odd scratch/general wear and tear marks here and there. It's always lived undercover at home.

I'll be sad to see it go but I have changed workplaces, now with onsite parking so I'm using it a lot less now.

If you're interested please send me a PM with your email address, I can send you photos. Me and the Cub are in N.W. Kent close to Brands Hatch and J.3 M25/M20. IMPORTANT: Cash on collection please.
Cash on collection please.