Honda Acty Motorhome

Anything else ya ride!
Diesel Dave
Rides:: 1965 Enfield Diesel, 2017 Sterling, Modenas Kriss and CT200 - the only Cub left

Re: Honda Acty Motorhome

Post by Diesel Dave » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Has it got a floor in it now Amie?

r80rob
Rides:: 73 c70 with c90 110, 72 MZ es250 and a r80!

Post by r80rob » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Boo wrote:I like VWs but hate the fashion / price thing.. They're 'worth' about a tenth of what they're £worth! As said the T25 is probably the only bargain. Flat engine doesn't intrude so much as the old Type 2s, and diesl availability means decent MPG. I like BSR's list there very much. Much more sensibly priced stuff. Particularly always had a slight hankering for one of these. Definitely in the slow club though... Renault Sierra 1300 engines geared down to carry a ton = about 50-55 tops. :( (early ones were 850 R4 engine :shock: , then 1100cc)
Black Sheep Radical wrote: Image
Agreed on the C15s too. Great little machines.
crammy69 wrote: love them pics! Though the time hasn't come for the looks of the green Renault for me, too recent
I like those but I suppose it's relative.. I've got an old shape Trafic.. Fine bus (hi-top fwd means 6'2" headroom) but a bit boring looking. Wish it had the mental spaceship styling of the Master. 8-)
As the owner of a Splitty, I have to agree - prices are silly now.Glad we brought ours years ago when every one wanted Beatles and the buses were still cheap :D

If I was going to buy anything now , the Commer would be my choice 8-)

General Monty

Post by General Monty » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Here's mine, Talbot Express based Auto Sleeper Talisman.

Dr_StrangeTrick
Rides:: C90

Post by Dr_StrangeTrick » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:24 am

Once again each to their own, but I also dont like the VW campers as they are everywhere and as already stated their cost has gone through the roof.

But something that caught my eye and is completely unique...

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/geor ... ll/tuk-tuk

I know this is a cub forum but a lovely little camper van built on a Lambretta 175cc engine and looking as cool and retro as this one does tops the lot if you ask me, no room for a cub but you wont see one of these anywhere soon :D

Amiec90
Rides:: Honda C90 1991 - Honda CB1000R

Post by Amiec90 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:16 am

Diesel Dave wrote:Has it got a floor in it now Amie?
Hell yes and an MOT!

Just waiting for payday then i'll be able to insure it in time for Matlock. Matlock will be its first long distance trip as i'll be running it local for a few weeks first.

This morning I had an email from a friend who wants to put it on show at the end of September, so if it runs smoothly it will be shown alongside a Piaggio Ape :lol: